Implementing Lean Management System and Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare Assignment
Struggling to write Implementing Lean Management System and Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare Assignment Solutions? Let Assignmenttask.com take care of it for you! Avail of our Management Assignment Help Online at a budget-friendly price. Our teams of professional assignment writers are passionate about delivering top-notch assignment writing services, ensuring that your journey towards a successful path.
Implementing Lean Management System and Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare Settings (125 points)
You are the chairperson of the hospital’s quality improvement committee. The committee is planning to introduce Lean Management Systems (LMS) and Lean Six Sigma (LSS) to the organization as a newly adopted framework to increase the quality and efficiencies of healthcare delivery, as outlined in the health sector transformation program of Saudi Vision 2030.
For this assignment, you will create a presentation for staff that achieves the following:
- Provide a brief history of CQI in healthcare and an introduction to LMS and LSS. Include how this aligns with the aims of the Saudi Vision 2030 health sector transformation program.
- Analyze the benefits of using LMS and LSS as it applies to improving patient outcomes.
- Describe the application of LMS and LSS to healthcare. Include examples of recent achievements of healthcare systems in Saudi Arabia that have implemented LMS and LSS.
- Select a department to pilot the implementation of LMS and LSS. Determine what information you need from the staff to make the implementation of LMS and LSS successful. Provide two examples of a strategy to collect this information.
Your PowerPoint should meet the following requirements:
- Be 10-12 slides in length, not including the title or reference slides.
- Be formatted according to APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. These citations should be listed in the Notes section of the slide in which they appear. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Each slide must provide detailed speaker’s notes to support the slide content. These should be a minimum of 100 words long (per slide) and must be a part of the presentation. The presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
Avail Six Sigma Assignment Answers to Questions by Professional Assignment Writers
Staffing Turnover (125 points)
Review the Corporate Strategic Plan for Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital: https://assets.dsfh.med.sa/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Corporate-Strategic-Plan-2018-2020-1.pdf.
One of the Strategic Directives listed in “Invest in People & development” which is explained in detail on page 14.
Investing in people can be expensive but it can be argued it is less expensive than having a higher employee turnover.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has placed a significant strain on many employees in the healthcare industry, with burnout and potentially PTSD becoming major issues going forward.
Write a paper that addresses:
- The financial issues relating to both retaining staff and those associated with recruiting and training new staff when there is high staff turnover.
- The non-financial costs associated with losing personnel who have many years of experience working in this institution.
- Recommendations as to what an institution should do to avoid such problems.
- The benefits associated with adopting those recommendations.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- Four-to-five pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
- Formatted according to APA 7th edition writing standards
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the other two must be external. The Saudi Digital Library is a good place to find these references.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Originality Check Tool prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002464