ENGL 4446 Contemporary Culture And Social Change Assignment
Are you studying in Canada and looking for ENGL 4446 Contemporary Culture and social change Assignment Answer? Get help from experts who are well experienced and provide you instant solution with valuable vital points. We provide foremost assignment writing services like case study help, dissertation help essay writing help, and so more, with guaranteed of plagiarism-free work. Join us on site 24/7 for your academic queries.
- Referencing Styles: MLA
- Words: 1000
- Course Code: ENGL 4446
- Course Title: contemporary culture
- University: Mount Saint Vincent University
- Country: CA
Read Metro pole chapters 1&2 (file attached), read Five Ways to Lose Your Way from Don McKay (file is attached below), and chose 1 question to respond to.
1. At one point in Metro pole, Budai reminds himself that “The point was not to drift” (32). Is it possible to “drift” or “float” (as in the book My Paris from Gail Scott might have it) in the manner of a flaneur while being lost?
2. Compare McKay’s emotional stages of lostness with Budai’s reaction to his condition.
3. Benjamin makes much of the role of the crowd in “The Flaneur” as a source of fascination and pleasure for the urban stroller. How does Budai experience the crowded streets and spaces of Metro pole? How does the crowd contribute to his experience of being lost? How does the nature of the crowd shift when one feels lost?