EDUC 892 The Effects of School Leadership and Collaborative Teachers on Rigorous Instruction
Are you looking for the Best Assignment Writing Help on EDUC 892 Literature Review? If yes, then Assignment Task is here to assist students who are having a hard time while doing their assignment. We have a team of experts who can provide the best Leadership Assignment Help at a very nominal price.
- Course Code: EDUC 892
- Course Title: Literature Review
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 1750
- University: Simon Fraser University
- Country: CA
Literature Review Task:-
Task: Literature Review (for research proposal) Subtask:
- Search & Find related materials to the topic, research questions (looks at variables as well).
- Identify gaps, relations, variations. And Analyze and interpret the literature.
- Write the review.
Page and Word count: Topic: The effects of school leadership and collaborative teachers on rigorous instruction
Research Question 1: How Effective School Leadership and Collaborative Teachers affect Rigorous Instruction?
Research Question 2: Is there any distinction in the Total response rate between teachers and student?
Research Question 3: Is there any correlation between the strong family-community ties Score and Trust core?
Variables: Total 5 variables we are using, described as below:
(1) Effective School Leadership
- Inclusive Leadership
- Instructional Leadership
- Program Coherence
- Teacher Influence
(2) Collaborative Teachers
- Cultural Awareness and Inclusive Classroom Instruction
- Innovation and Collective Responsibility
- Peer Collaboration Quality of Professional Development School Commitment
(3) Rigorous Instruction
- Academic Press
- Common Core Shifts in Literacy
- Common Core Shifts in Math
- Course Clarity Quality of Student
(4) Discussion Strong Family-Community Ties
- Outreach to Parents
- Parent Involvement in School
- Parent-Principal Trust
- Parent-Teacher Trusfust
- Student-Teacher Trust
- Teacher-Principal TrustTeacher-Teacher Trust Reference: https://tools.nycenet.edu/guide/2019/#dbn=01M019&report_type=EMS