BUS433 Type of Strategic Services Management
If you are looking for Online Management Assignment Help, get in touch with an Assignment Task expert and receive the best solution on BUS433 Strategic Services Management Assessment. The Assignment Help provided by our professional writers is checked in three prior stages. Our customer care executives are serving round the clock in Australia, US and UK.
- Course Code: BUS433
- Course Title: Strategic Services Management
- Referencing Styles: Footnotes and bibliography
- Words: 1750
- University: Seneca College
- Country: CA
- Provide a very brief introduction and background of the company you have chosen. This only needs to be a short paragraph for this assignment.
- What type of strategies does the company currently use? The company likely follows a variety of different types of strategies, but for this assignment, identify ONE type of strategy from the options below and explain.
- Corporate level (diversified business? diversified markets? etc.)
- Network level (strategic alliances? franchise? management contract?)
- Business level (positioning? access-based, variety based, cost leadership, etc.?)
- Who are the company’s main competitors? The company will have many direct and indirect competitors. Identify which companies would be considered their MAIN direct competitors and provide an explanation of why they are considered main competitors. In your answer, you can consider things such as similar pricing, similar products/services, similar markets, etc. You must demonstrate a high level of thinking and analysis, clarity of thought and overall organization and professionalism.
Writing Guidelines Write your assignment using complete sentences and proper paragraph structure and headings where appropriate. Use correct grammar, spelling, and syntax. Include a cover page, and proper bibliography and in-text citations.
Spelling and grammar do count, so make sure that you leave enough time to have someone review your assignment to help you fix any problems. If you find information from another source, be sure to cite your sources accordingly with a proper Bibliography AND in-text citations. Each outside source that you use.