MN2325 – Develop a Digital Marketing Case Study
In search of MN2325 Digital Marketing Case Study Assignment Help in Australia, UK and USA? Then you should visit our site Assignmenttask.com. We offer different kinds of Marketing Assignment Writing Services at an affordable price. Our Homework Writing Service is available on over 100+ subjects. Contact our live chat team now.
- Course Code: MN2325
- Course Title: Digital Marketing
- Referencing Styles: Harvard
- Words: 3250
- University: Royal Holloway University
- Country: GB
For a company, organisation or charity of your own choosing, please develop a digital marketing case study that is suitable for a second-year undergraduate management student audience. Please use the following structure:
(2) Introduction (present the human protagonist and set the scene for a dilemma or key decision point which is the focus of the case)
(3) Body case content (use approximately 3-5 sub-headings)
(4) 4-5 numbered questions that can be answered from the case content Absolute this excludes all the title page, tables/graphs/diagrams, abstract, and an extensive bibliography. How will I be awarded marks? Effective and compelling (interesting to read) case studies usually include a number of critical elements in addition to following the prescribed structure (outlined above). You should also include;
- A key protagonist that helps bring the problem/situation alive by seeing it through an individual’s perspective.
- A defining moment in time that anchors the case, and this can be in the past if you wish.
- A turning point or decision point. The case should include detailed, relevant digital marketing metrics.
ANALYSIS 25% Demonstrate ANALYSIS, do not be descriptive. Be inspired by quality journalism, such as The Economist. Uses the journalistic inverted pyramid style to present content (important points are made first, prominently, detail follows….). Use coherently articulated analysis of the company’s digital marketing activities. Do not be overly descriptive. Use newly acquired digital theory, do not recycle marketing theory you learnt on other (marketing) modules. You will not have space to write descriptive background sections. Do not describe digital marketing theory, but undertake a deep dive of all the digital marketing activity, use tools to bring out a wide range of pertinent metrics and interpret them cogently.
METRICS (number based analysis) driven insight is expected. Remember to show pertinent comparisons with historical data and a range of competitors. RESEARCH ENGAGEMENT Effective use of a range of practical and theoretical digital marketing concepts drawn from the module and wider reading is evidenced by accurate and frequent in-text Harvard citations. Use, do not just explain or describe the theory. These means do not cut, copy-paste models and diagrams from the web, but create your own, original analysis that comes from a synthesis of multiple sources of information, e.g. compare and contrast key digital metrics of focus company with its near competitors and exemplars.
ENGLISH STYLE AND REFERENCING An extensive Harvard bibliography which demonstrates wide and deep academic research 30+ quality citations, sorted alphabetically by the lead author’s LAST name. You will need to cite the multiple tools you have used to scrape data, but limit this to one reference per tool. Remember to demonstrate that you have read the core text and accessed a variety of other academic journal sources.