HTL302 Revenue Management Question Assignment
Get Management Assignment Help from the experts of Assignmenttask.com. We offer our service at an affordable price. No matter if you are a fresher or final year student, we offer our Assignment Writing Help for 100+ subjects. Students can avail of our services by completing some simple steps. Make contact with our experts now and get HTL302 Revenue Management Assignment Answer instantly.
- Course Code: HTL302
- Course Title: Revenue Management
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 2500
- University: Laureate International Universities
- Country: AU
The group performance gives you an opportunity to work with a group of your peers and investigate a case study hotel. Apart from developing your content knowledge, this assignment also serves the following three purposes. 1st, as a group project, it is designed to be a practicum for acquiring leadership skills, including group decision making, conflict resolve, interpersonal communication, and critical analysis. 2nd, writing is an important skill in any profession, and this is an opportunity for you to hone your writing skills. Third, this assignment also provides you with an opportunity to develop effective communication and presentation skills.
In this assessment, you will prepare a presentation as if you were the Revenue Strategic Team for a 5* hotel. As a team, you will develop three (3) Revenue Management strategies for the hotel to gain a competitive advantage against its competitors.
Aspects that require critical consideration are:
- Select 3 hotels as competitors using their characteristics and features as criteria for selection
- Identify each property’s competitive advantage(s).
- Compare each selected hotel to your own using the identified competitive advantage(s).
- Develop only one RM-related tactic (short-term) OR strategy (long-term) applied to any revenue centre except ROOMS.
- The tactic or strategy chosen must be revenue-generating (i.e., not cost-saving).
- You will need to showcase (this list shall be used as guidance but is not specific to every presentation):
- Your idea
- Proof that there is a demand or a need for it
- Methods of implementation
- Costs and timeline of implementation
- Return on Investment and break-even point analysis