ES984 Management Of Change Assessment Answers: Concepts, Models and Strategy
If you are looking for ES984 Management Of Change Assessment Answers from MBA Experts, then we are the best choice for you. Hire Management Assignment Help experts from AssignmentTask.com and get the best Management Assignment Help & Writing Service at your pocket-friendly prices.
- Referencing Styles : Harvard
- Course Code: ES984
- Course Title: Management of Change
- Words: 1200
- University: University of Warwick
- Country: GB
In this assignment, you are required to demonstrate your ability to correctly and effectively apply theoretical change concepts, models and tools covered in the module.
- Introduction: Outline a vision for your organisation in the in-module simulation and propose a change mission that you believe your organisation should embark on next. Justify your proposed change initiative by discussing the internal and/or external factors this initiative is intended to respond to .
- Identify your key stakeholders, their likely responses to your proposed change and the strategies you will use to gain their commitment and engage them.
- Using one or more change models and one or more change techniques (e.g., innovation, analytical, decision-making or process-focused) covered during the module, map out an implementation plan for this change.
This plan must include:
- clear and practical actions listed in recommended order of implementation.
- justification for each action and expected outcome of each action.
- named owners of each action.
- a realistic projected time frame.
Implications and Conclusion: Discuss the ways in which the implementation process of this change will enhance the learning capability and resilience of your organisation.