CNA533 -Advanced Health Assessment Task 3 Answer
Do you need finance assignment help and looking for a CNA533 Advanced Health Assessment Task 3 Answer? If yes so your research ends At the Assignment task. We have a team of 1000+ MBA/PhD Experts who provide you a grade solution to help you get a top score in your class. Get the best writing services like case study help, dissertation help, essay writing help, and more instantly before the deadline. Let our expert help you.
- Referencing Styles : Harvard
- Pages : 1500
- Course Code: CNA533
- Course Title: advance health assessment
- University: University of Tasmania
- Country: AU
As part of assessment task 3 you are required to analyse and interpret data provided to you. For this task you will apply your clinical reasoning and decision-making skills to analyse and assess:
one (1) clinical scenario
one (1) haemodynamic assessment
one (1) respiratory assessment
(These cases are not related)
These activities will be provided to you within this document and each of these activities (3 in total) correspond with the modules we are focusing on over the course of the semester. Each student in your group will have an individual task to analyse and interpret (no student will have the same data).
- You are required to provide a summary of your findings, including your management of the patient based on your use of clinical reasoning.
- Interpret the chest x-ray presented
- Consider the underlying pathophysiology of the presentation and the nursing management/interventions that would be considered for this patient (Consider the clinical reasoning cycle when justifying your work)