Stats 2060 Statistics for Business Decisions
Students of Australia, UK and USA who are looking for supreme assignment help for Stats 2060 Statistics Assessment can stop searching and visit Assignmenttask.com. We hire only professional writers with years of experience. Our team is available 24×7 so that you can contact us at any time for your query. Contact us now for Assignment Help, Essay Writing Help, Finance Assignment Help, etc.
- Course Code: Stats 2060
- Course Title: Statistics
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 9000+
- University: University of Guelph
- Country: CA
Thus, there are three categorical variables: Shoe Type (with 2 levels), Protection (with 4 levels) and Ankle Sprain (with 2 levels).
Read through the article before starting your analysis, to gain an understanding of the study that was done.
- In your report, identify what type of study this most closely resembles: an observational study or a designed experiment. Provide a brief explanation of your decision.
- Summarize the variables “Ankle Sprain” and “Protection” in a contingency table, with the levels of “Ankle Sprain” making up the rows and the levels of “Protection” making up the columns (that is, your table should have 2 rows and 4 columns, not including the rows for total or labels). Make sure your table has appropriate row and column labels. Include this table in your report.
- Referring to the table you created, what can you observe about ankle sprains and the type of protection players used? What conclusions, if any, might you be able to draw from this? Include your commentary in your report.
- Summarize the variables “Shoe Type” and “Ankle Sprain” in a side-by-side bar graph (hint: you will have to create a contingency table of this data first!). There are two ways to do this:
(a) Compare shoe types (cushioned versus non-cushioned) within each level of ankle sprain(yes or no)
(b) Compare ankle sprains (yes versus no) within each level of shoe type (cushioned or non-cushioned).
(c) If your goal is to compare the number of players who get ankle sprains within each shoe type, which option would be the most appropriate? Create the appropriate graph, and include it in your report.
- Referring to the graph you created, what can you conclude about the number of players who get ankle sprains based on the shoe type they use? Include your commentary in your report.
- Using any relevant information from the analysis you have conducted above to support your comments, what does this data suggest about the patterns (if any) between shoe type, protection, and ankle sprains? Include your commentary in your report.
- An association for university soccer coaches would like to use the results of your report to inform their soccer players about what type of shoes and protection they should be using to avoid ankle sprains. What anxieties, if any, do you have about this? Include your commentary in your report.