SNGP3007 Palliative Care Hospitalised Patients Case Study
Looking for SNGP3007 Inquiry and Research in Nursing Assignment Answers? Assignment Task provides 100% unique and error-free Homework Help at a very nominal price. Getting Assignment Help from us is safe as well as fast. We never miss a single chance to impress our customer by providing plagiarism free assignment work. Our subject matter experts work hard to complete your assignment order before the closing date.
- Course Code: SNGP3007
- Course Title: Inquiry and Research in Nursing
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Words: 1500
- University: Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Country: SG
Question: 1. How do palliative care hospitalised patients received a positive outcome with the usage of non-pharmacological music therapy? Assignment should be
- Identify an issue or problem evident in your area of nursing practice that is of interest to you. Develop a research question related to this issue/problem with a brief explanation of why it is important and needs to be investigated.
- Conduct a search of the literature and locate and retrieve three (3) research papers relevant to your topic. Write an annotated bibliography to summarise what these papers have informed you about the topic. This should include:
- Full bibliographic citation
- Background of the authors
- Main topic
- Research method and study design
- Findings and conclusions
- Relevance of paper to your identified issue/ topic
- Decide on the most appropriate methodology and study design that could be used to answer your question and, with reference to relevant literature, explain why. Presentation requirements The assignment should be presented using the following subheadings:
- Research question and justification
- Annotated Bibliography (the reference of each paper should be provided using the APA (6) referencing style
- Methodology and Study Design
Reference list Here I have attached my recommended article material taken from CINHAL DATABASE. Kindly use these materials to complete this assignment.