Biz Policy and Strategy SBS MBA
SBS Business Policy and Strategy: Biz Policy and Strategy from MBA at SBS. Business Policy and Strategy SBS MBA Students. Get Assignment Answers for Business Policy and Strategy Management Assignment Question.
Answer any 5 of the following questions: Each question carries 10 marks. Total Mark—50
- In your opinion, what is the single major benefit of using a strategic-management approachto decision making? Justify your answer.
- Explain why a mission statement should not include monetary amounts, numbers, Percentages, ratios, goals, or objectives.
- Identify a recent economic, social, political, or technological trend that significantly affectsthe organization of your choice.
- Give two examples of staffing strengths and two examples of staffing weaknesses of an organization with which you are familiar.
- Give recent examples of market penetration, market development, and product development and explain their strategies in detail.
- In a BCG Matrix, would the Question Mark quadrant or the Cash Cow quadrant be more desirable? Explain. List four limitations of a BCG Matrix.
- If you owned and opened three restaurants after you graduated, would you operate from a functional or divisional structure? Why?
- If you owned a small business, would you develop a code of business conduct? If yes, what variables would you include? If no, how would you ensure that ethical business standards were being followed by your employees?