NUR 240 Adult Nursing Care I – Research Paper Requirements: Quality Improvement
If you search for quality material at a cost that suits your pocket, look nowhere than Assignmenttask.com. We embrace all education modules that are included in university coursework of the UK, USA and Australia. We ensure high-quality essay writing help, dissertation writing help and online assignment help all under one roof. Our experienced quality control team makes sure to eliminate even negligible copied portions in the customer’s order. Buy assignment help services from Assignmenttask.com and reach a step closer to your success. For more details, contact our customer service executives who are online 24*7 to assist you at any time.
- Referencing Styles : APA
- Words/Pages : 9
- Course Code: NUR 240
- Course Title: adult nursing care i
- University: University of Michigan-Flint
- Country: US
Research Paper Requirements:
In order to receive credit for NUR 240, the paper must meet the following requirements.
1. Select a topic or issue that impacts or relates to the nursing management of patient care at the local, regional/state, or national level.
2. Find 3 articles on the selected topic. The articles must meet the following criteria:
- Research article published in a professional journal
- Published within the last 5 years-2010 to present
- Article must support your point of view
3. The paper must meet the following criteria:
- Excluding the cover and reference pages
- APA format: Review APA guidelines for title, introduction, body of paper, conclusion, references, and formatting
- Title: Must be indicative of the contents
- Introduction of topic: Must describe the relevance of the topic and describe how the research articles are relevant to the topic
- Body of text: Choose articles that are relevant to the issue or problem you have identified as relevant. Topics should be from a quality improvement standpoint.
- This is a short paper, thus direct quotes should be limited. Use your own words to describe the problems and propose a quality improvement initiative. Don’t forget to use “in text citations,” not doing so is considered plagiarism.
i. Once you have completed comparing and contrasting the information from
these 3 articles, analyze your findings i.e.:
1. What are you plans for addressing the issue? Describe how.
2. How does your chosen articles address the topic?
3. Would you adopt the recommendations in the articles?
4. Are there inconsistencies from one to the other? Describe.
ii. How does your chose issue impact nursing management of patient care?
iii.And finally, what did you learn from writing this paper? How will this knowledge impact your practice?