MN624 Digital Forensics Assignment Solution for Australian Students
If you are looking for MN624 Digital Forensics Challenges and Approaches Assessment Answer, get it at AssignmentTask.com. We offer 100% confidential assistance under terms that go to the customer’s advantage. We’re here to help you with all kinds of projects that you’re supposed to complete like assignment help, essay writing help and case study help etc. Join us Now and grab HD grades with all your papers work in academics.
- Referencing Styles : IEEE
- Words: 4500
- Course Code: MN624
- Course Title: digital forensic
- University: Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Country: AU
Purpose of the assessment
This assignment is designed to assess students’ knowledge and skills related to the following learning outcomes:
- Apply socio-technical contexts in analysing the digital forensic evidences
- Investigate the nature and extent of a network intrusion
- Demonstrate competence in applying industry-standard forensic analysis techniques
Topic – Cloud Forensics: Challenges and approaches
Cloud computing may well become one of the most transformative technologies in the history of computing. As a result of the technology and methods used in cloud computing, the forensic investigation techniques face different types of issues while inspecting the case.
Write a research survey of the forensic challenges in cloud computing and analyze their most recent solutions and developments. Your article should cover the following points.
- Describe forensic approaches for cloud forensics.
- Discuss the type of evidences that could be found with challenges in Cloud computing.
- Analyse and discuss the significance of digital forensics for the Cloud computing.
- Review the Cloud Forensics Issues & Challenges.
- Describe the issues in cloud computing that would affect the forensic investigation.
- List of challenges facing the cloud forensic investigation .
- List the digital forensics tools that could be useful for doing cloud forensics investigation.