BSS044-3 International Business Management Assignment Question
- Number of Words: 3000
If you are searching for BSS044-3 International Business Management Assignment Answers Online? Then Assignmenttask.com is here to provide you with Business Management Assignment Help with 100% original content. Our subject matter experts assist you with quality assignment writing services. Students can also avail of our Management Assignment Sample by connect with our 24/7 live chat team.
Apply your understanding of international business, market selection and entry modes to a specific organisation British Petroleum. Your report must be written about this organisation. You must seek approval from the Unit Coordinator if you wish to use a different UK company other than the one allocated to you. Please specify your reasons for doing so.
You must evaluate the organisation’s current international strategy and recommend a new market to enter, the optimal entry mode to be used and any other relevant information you deem important.
Specifically, you should make sure you include, at minimum:
- An evaluation of the current international strategy of the organisation
- A justified recommendation for a suitable new market to enter with supporting evidence and reasoning
- A justified recommendation for a suitable entry mode to use with supporting evidence and reasoning
You will need to utilise both theoretical knowledge and necessary frameworks/tools relevant to the assessment alongside strong consideration of practical issues and potential obstacles. You need to apply your research skills to find information and literature on your selected company and potential markets.
You should also consider and discuss any relevant global trends that may affect international expansion for your chosen business, including but not limited to Brexit, the impact of Covid-19 and changing global trade trends.
- The balance between market analysis and the actual planning/recommendations– ensure that your work is balanced with regards to analysis and recommendations. For example, do not use a lot of words summarising the analysis, at the expense of developing your recommendations and considering potential issues.
- Clarity – planning needs to be very specific; stating that you will entry country X using entry mode Y is not enough. You need to explain the rationale behind your choices, the academic tools/frameworks used, the issues that you took into consideration and also demonstrate that you have given some thought to the implementation and implications of your recommendations.
- Academic content – you are expected to include academic material into your report rather than relying upon online sources alone. You need to demonstrate an understanding of the theoretical background of international business through your citation of relevant academic content.
- Executive summary – an executive summary should be written in a way that allows the executive who reads it to know what the problem is and how it is to be solved. Essentially, it is a summary of your problem statement, objectives and how to achieve them (i.e., how to solve the problem).
- Secondary data use – Analysis should be supported with secondary data (from the literature). You should demonstrate wider reading and acknowledge the sources of your information, both in the main body and in your bibliography. Information pertaining to the potential markets and selected company should be sourced from reliable sources rather than through general web search, you should speak to an Academic Librarian if you require assistance with this.
- Presentation and structure – to achieve an excellent grade, your presentation needs to be immaculate – this includes numbering tables, referencing correctly etc. Do not present a lot of data and information in tables as appendices. Data or statistics that refer directly to your discussion in the main body, should be presented in the main body.
- Tables and figures – tables and figures need to be numbered and each should have a title that is self-explanatory. Your analytical content must be high, demonstrating critical thinking and the ability to apply relevant marketing concepts.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002460