Foundations and Workplace Applications Assignment Answer
Are you looking for Management assignment help and searching 21929 Foundations and Workplace Applications Assignment Answer? Our 1000+ expert writers work hard to provide you top quality assignment help at affordable prices. Students from different countries like Canada, the USA and Australia come to us to provide educational assignment help in 100+ subjects. We offer free assignment samples, business management assignment help with case study and research paper help. You can enjoy a 24/7 live chat support facility for queries.
- Referencing Styles: APA
- Pages: 2750
- Course Code: 21929
- Course Title: Foundations and workplace applications
- University: University of Technology Sydney
- Country: AU
The reading for this week is Selig man, M. E. (2011). Building resilience. Harvard Business Review, vol. 89, no. 4, 100-6. In this article, Selig man brings together many aspects of positive psychology theory and practice.
Please read the article given below and then prepare answers for the below questions. write any 1 answers from the following given 4 question. you can choose which question you want to answer from the below. (250 words) approx.
1. Explain “learned helplessness”
2. Why is optimism key? Explain the optimistic explanatory style.
3. Provide some examples of organizational stressors that might trigger “learned hopelessness”. How can people develop “learned optimism” in such circumstances?
4. Why do you think it is that we are more familiar with the concept of post-traumatic stress than we are with the concept of post-traumatic growth? Which concept is more helpful? This entry should be based on your thoughts and reflections from the module such as the video, optimism survey, reading, guest lecture with Dr Sadhbh Joyce and tutorial activities.
Don’t forget, your entry should include: At least one answer to the questions on the weekly article – 250 words Your own reflections on the article and guest lecture this week – 250 words. After you have been through the guest lecture material, you can move on to the final step of writing the reflection. Please do not forget to include guest lecture reflection!!
please reference the given article in its apa 7 guide provided. about the guest lecture – Sadhbh Joyce is a senior psychologist who works both clinically and academically. She joined the Workplace Mental Health Research Team in 2012. Her research has focused on the development and evaluation of the online resilience training program Mindarma (previously RAW Mind Coach (https://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/education-services/workplaces/workplace-programs/mindarma/) Sadhbh has since overseen the rollout of the program across numerous organisations including New South Wales Ambulance, Fire and Rescue NSW, Reuters, Corrective Services NSW, Ambulance Victoria, UNSW-LAW, WorkSafe ACT, and NSW Health Mindarma is dedicated to creating real improvements to the mental health and well-being of employees.
Supported by UNSW Founders and The Black Dog Institute, Mindarma is built upon an advanced understanding of workplace mental health. It utilises strategies proven to build psychological resilience amongst employees and develop skills for dealing with challenging thoughts and emotions. For more information visit: www.mindarma.com (Links to an external site.)