Referencing Styles: MLA
To examine the balance between creator and consumer/user rights with regard to a specific copyright issue in Canadian law.
- Choose a topic covered in our copyright law class that is appropriate for considering the balance of creator and consumer rights. (Suggested topics below.)
- Write an introduction, explaining the objective of your paper.
- Explain the copyright law/issue that is the topic of your paper, in no more than 500 of your own words.
- Identify all aspects of the copyright law/issue that are:
- A) in favour of creator rights AND clearly explain the effect of the law/issue on the creator and the consumer. Be specific.
- B) in favour of consumer rights AND clearly explain the effect of the law/issue on each of the creator and consumer. Be specific.
- State Your opinion as to whether not a fair balance is achieved for creator and consumer rights, fully explaining your position, using examples.
- Use at least two different sources, citing them were used in the paper, and provide a resource list.
- Write a conclusion, summarizing your discussion in the paper.
Provide a cover page and ATTACH THE RUBRIC
Assignmenttask.com is the leading online assignment help provider in Australia, UK and US. It is a reliable source of assignment writing help that covers more than 100 subjects of all academic levels. Our Ph.D. writers prove their credentials under rigorous tests and have excellent writing speed. Get ready to receive 100 percent quality assignments at the most nominal rate in town. Increase your academic grades with a first-class custom essay, assignment and dissertation writing services. Need not to worry about deadline failure when you are with Assignmenttask.com. Send us your order and get ready to receive your job within a few hours from the time of reception. Prices charged for each assignment are extremely affordable with confirmed discounts to our loyal customers.