Project Leadership and Management Assignment Solutions Online
Are you looking for Project Leadership and Management MCQ Assignment Solutions? Assignmenttask.com provides you with reasonable assignment help services online. Avail of the best Leadership Assignment Help and Management Assignment Writing Services by MBA experts. Students can avail of any of our services worldwide. Contact us through our 24/7 live chat support facility.
Part One: Select the Best Answer for the Following MCQ
1. The project manager has the lowest level of authority in a _ organization:
- Weak matrix
- Strong matrix
2. Different or conflicting objectives among project stakeholders:
- Should be
- Should be
- Can make it difficult for project managers to manage stakeholder
- Generally makes it easy for project managers to manage stakeholder
3. The five project management process groups are:
- Planning, Checking, directing, monitoring and recording
- Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Planning, executing, directing, closing, and delivering.
- Initiating, executing, monitoring, evaluation, and closing.
4. Project management process groups are:
- Overlapping activities that occur at varying levels of intensity throughout the
- Overlapping activities that occur at the same level of intensity throughout each phase of the
- Discrete, one-time events.
- Discrete, repetitive events that occur at the same level of intensity throughout each phase of the project:
5. Reviewing the initiating processes at the start of each phase:
- Is wasteful and should be avoided whenever
- Helps to keep the project focused on the business need that the project was undertaken to
- Helps ensure that the project continues regardless of changes in the business
- Helps ensure continuous employment of project team members even if the project is unlikely to satisfy the business need that it was undertaken to address.
6. Identifying which quality standards are relevant to the project and determining bow to satisfy them should be addressed during:
- The conceptµal phase.
- The planning process.
- Project implementation.
- Risk identification.
Also Checkout: Free Assignment Samples
7. Which is an acceptable cause for “re-baselining” a $10 million project?
- The client has authorized a $100,000 addition to the scope of the project.
- The contractor’s company has instituted a Quality program in which it has pledged to spend one million dollars during the next year.
- The productivity in the Drafting Department is lower than anticipated, which has resulted in 1,000 additional hours over what was budgeted.
- The Engineering Department has converted to a new $200,000 CAD system.
8. All of the following are true about the project scope statement Except:
- It is an output of scope verification.
- It describes, in detail, the project’s deliverables and the work required to create those deliverables.
- It provides a common understanding of the project scope among all project stakeholders.
- It describes the project’s major objectives.
9. The following is an example of a constraint:
- A predefined budget
- The threat of a strike by a subcontractor.
- Relationship with the seller
- The method used to measure project performance.
10. What is the Work breakdown structure (WBS) typically used for?
- To organize and define the total scope of the
- To identify the logical person to be project
- To define the level of reporting the seller provides the
- As a record of when work elements are assigned to
11. A project is:
- A set of sequential activities performed in a process or system.
- A revenue-generating activity that needs to be accomplished while achieving customer satisfaction.
- An ongoing endeavor undertaken to meet customer or Market requirements.
- A temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service or result.
Get High-Quality Assistance From Assignment Help Experts. Hire Now!
12. Project Management is:
- The integration of the critical path method and the E’arned Value Management system.
- The application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements.
- The application of knowledge, skills, wisdom, science, and art to organizational activities to achieve operational excellence.
- A subset of most engineering and other technical disciplines.
13. Managing a project includes:
- Balancing the competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost.
- Integrating requirements of profitability, low cost, and legal responsibility.
- Implementation of software, hardware, and other systems to enhance organizational efficiency.
- Supporting human factors, communications, discipline, and performance management.
14. International factors to be considered by the project team generally include all of the following Except:
- Time-Zone difference
- National and regional holidays
- Travel requirements for face-to-face meetings.
- Project reporting formats
15. Cultural and Social environmental aspects to be considered by the project team include all of the following areas Except:
16. Organizations perform work to achieve a set of All of the following are true about projects and operations work Except:
- Both projects and operations are constrained by limited resources.
- Operations are ongoing and repetitive, while projects are temporary and unique.
- Both projects and operations are planned, executed, and controlled.
- All activities in the organization can be addressed with in the organization’s normal operational limits. Therefore, projects are rarely utilized as a means of achieving an organization’s strategic plan.
17. Which of the following is not true about project stakeholders?
- They are individuals and organizations that are actively supportive of the project.
- They are individuals and organizations that are actively involved in the project.
- They are individuals and organizations whose interest may be affected as a result of project execution or pr-0ject completion.
- They are individuals and organizations that may exert influence over the project’s objectives and outcomes.
18. A common title of the project manager’s role in a projectized organization is:
- Project manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Coach
- Project Expediter
19. Organizational Cultures:
- Are generally similar and
- Are generally unique and
- Have no impact on a clearly defined
- Often have a direct influence on the
20. A schedule compression technique to determine how to obtain the greatest amount of compression for the least incremental cost is called:
- ADM or PDM forward and backward pass to detennine the critical
- Fast tracking
21. The Delphi technique has all of the following characteristics Except:
- It is a way to reach a consensus of experts on a subject such as project
- It is a technique in which project risk experts participate
- It helps reduce bias in the data and keeps any one person from having undue influence on the
- It is an ancient Greek technique to ensure that actions of subordinates are aligned with the vision of senit>r executives.
22. Generally, a bid differs from a proposal in that the term:
- Proposal is used when source selection will be based on
- Proposal is used when the project time frame is
- Bid is used when source selection will be based on
- Proposal disregards price
- A and D
23. A stakeholder is a(n):
- Individual or agency that controls contingency
- Organization’s corporate •
- Person or organization that is actively involved in the project, or whose interests may be positively or negatively affected by execution or completion of the project.
24. Scope planning for a project is:
- The project specification that includes design principles and project
- A three-level project work breakdown
- The process of creating a project scope management plan.
- The record showing that all project deliverables are completed
25. What does cost of quality mean?
- The sacrifice of unessential project objectives to meet essential quality
- The life cycle cost of the
- Determining the cost incurred to ensure
- The cost of meeting project
- C and D
26. To be successful, the organization should be committed to addressing the management6 of risk:
- Just before a meeting with a client.
- Proactively and consistently throughout the project.
- As soon as time and cost estimates are ready.
- Early in the execution phase.
27. Communicating has many dimensions that include all of the following Except:
- Written and oral, listening and
- Internal and
- Conceptual and
- Formal and
28. During the course of many projects, negotiations are:
- Primarily the concern of contract
- Likely for staff
- A direct result of ineffective decision-
- Conduct by senior
29. Quality costs include all of the following Except:
- External failure
- Computer operations
- A and B
30. Understanding, evaluating, defining, and managing expectations are essential to satisfying:
- Customer requirements.
- The scope statement.
- Upper management
- Functional requirements.
31. Bar charts are useful in determining:
- The level of effort of an
- Activity start and end dates, as well as expected durations
- Availability of resource assigned to platform an
- Relative priority of activities’
32. Project cost Management includes aJI of the following processes Except:
- Cost Estimating.
- Resource Leveling.
- Cost Building
- Cost control
- A and C
33. An activity cost estimated includes all of the following resource categories Except:
- Time shortage
34. One of the fundamental tenets of modem quality management is:
- Quality is planned and inspected
- Quality does not
- Quality is planned, designed, and built in-not inspected
- Quality requires constant
- C and D
35. Quality Assurance (QA):
- Is the application of planned, systematic quality activities to ensure effective policing of the conformance of the project team to approved specifications?
- Is primarily concerned with providing the project team and stakeholders with standards, by which the project performance is measured.
- Is the application of planned, systematic quality activities to ensure that the project will employ all processes needed to meet requirements?
- Generally reduces the probability of project completion on
- B and C
36. Tools and techniques of quality control include all of the following Except:
- Parto chart
- Control charts
- Estimates of control tendency
37. Project team members are drawn from all available sources, both internal and When the project management team is able to influence or direct staff assignments, characteristics to consider include all of the following Except:
- Political philosophy
38. The project Human Resource Management process include the following:
- Leadership, Team Building, and
- Recruitment, Labor Relations, and Personnel Administration.
- Organizational Structure Planning, Team Building, Communication, and Labor Relations.
- Human Resource Planning, Acquire project Team, Develop project Team, and Manage Project Team.
- A and C
39. The major processes of project communication management are:
- Communications Planning, Information Distribution, Performance Reporting. And Manage
- Communications planning, Response planning, Progress Reporting , and Information
- Communications Planning, Information Distribution, Schedule Reporting, and Stakeholder Analysis.
- Communications planning, Change Reporting, Project Records, and
40. The major process of risk management are:
- Planning, Identification, Documentation, and
- Identification, planning, Evaluation, Response Development, Mitigation, and
- Identification, Response Development, Assessment, and
- Planning, Identification, Qualitative Analysis, Response Planning, and Monitoring and •
Read Also: Write A Short Essay By Using Easy Tricks
PART TWO: Essay Questions
- Write a short note on leadership.
- Explain morality and professional ethics
- Define accountability and responsibility
- Write a short not on strategic plan
- List at list four public resources that needs to be managed
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002515