MBA Marketing Management Assignment Case Study Solution by Experts
- Topic: Marketing Management Assignment
- Document Type: MBA – 1 Case Study
- Subject: Marketing Management
- Number of Words: 10,000 words
- Citation/Referencing Style: Harvard (in-text + citation)
Are we feeling confused to write MBA Marketing Management Case Study Assignments? At AssignmentTask.com, we provide the best Marketing Management Assignment Answers in Australia, UK and USA. We understand the criteria for writing assignment very well. We are delivering all sorts of MBA Marketing Management Assignment Help for MBA to students across the globe.
Marketing Management Assignment Structure
Marketing Strategy (Brand)
For your brand of choice please prepare a marketing strategy on the below guidelines. This should clearly reflect the marketing mix – product, place, price, promotion and packaging as discussed in the class. The learnings on Brand Equity in the class should be the emphasis of the assignment.
Please note the brand should have linkage in the UAE – must be an existing brand or a brand that intends to be introduced in the UAE.
- Executive Summary – summarizing points 2-8.
- Brand Overview – describe the current status of the brand with a brief historical background. Also define the brand’s current state on the Product Life Cycle.
- Competition Overview – Define competition
- Target Market – Define who is being targeted
- Segmentation – Demographic, Behavior, Psychographic
- SWOT – on brand or industry
- Market Research if any carried out – if no research carried out then suggest a need if any
7.1 Product – BCG matrix. Also include packaging plans if any.
7.2 Place – Choice of retail strategy
7.3 Price – penetrative or skimming or competitive
7.4 Promotion – pull or push strategy including choice of medium – digital or traditional
- Conclusions and Recommendations – suggestions for change in current practices if any to make it more effective should be discussed.
- Appendix – Any other information you may provide.
For REF… Use #Solved2001394