Questions relating to this week’s reading:
Mantovani, M Pizzolati and D Edge (2016), Exploring the relationship between stigma and help-seeking for mental illness in African-descendedfaith communities in the UK, Health Expectations, 20, pp.373–384
- What is the definition of stigma, according to the article?
- What was the aim of the research study reported in the article?
- What does the article say about the social consequences of stigma on mental illness?
- What is the impact of stigma on help-seeking for mental illness in African communities according to the article?
- What does the article suggest can be done to improve help-seeking? What do you think about these suggestions? What would you add, if anything?
Nursing Case Study Assignment Help– The nursing case study assignment typically includes the medical report of a specific disease.