HLTENN002 Essential Elements and Skills of Communication in Nursing
Are you searching for Nursing Assignment Help in the UK, USA and Australia? If so, AssignmentTask.com is the right place for you. Get unique and error-free solution on HLTENN002 Apply Communication Skills in Nursing Practice Assignment from our highly educated and well-trained writers. You can contact us at any time for any query as we offer our service 24/7.
- Course Code: HLTENN002
- Course Title: Apply Communication Skills in Nursing Practice
- Referencing Styles: Open
- Words: 2500
- University: Southern Cross Education Institute
- Country: AU
- Explain why the following aspects are important to establish and maintain therapeutic relationships between an Enrolled nurse and a client.
- Social conversation:
- Creating a therapeutic environment:
- List the required documentation related to clinical handover.
- Explain why the following are essential elements and skills when communicating with others in the healthcare settings (KE3)
- Interviewing techniques
- Active listening
- Conflict resolution
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiating solutions
- Group dynamics
- Access and use of interpreters
- Define at least five ways in which you can assist in promoting communication with others in healthcare settings.
- Discuss at least four factors that may inhibit communication with others in healthcare settings.
- Discuss why it is important to follow email etiquette and policies when writing an email to other healthcare workers and colleagues.
- State why nursing documentation is essential for effective clinical communication.
- List the principles of effective documentation that Enrolled Nurses should adhere to when completing and maintaining documentation.
- Refer to the identified framework and, in your own words, briefly describe how the eight (8) principles of the Australian Open Disclosure Framework apply in nursing care.
- Define a “sensory loss” and how it influences communication.
- Discuss the things that an Enrolled nurse should consider when looking after a person with hearing impairments, including applying for advocacy for a person in the health or community care setting
- State how an enrolled nurse could meet their obligations under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law when using social media.