Looking for MBA 7002 Strategic Management Assignment Answers for MBA Students? Get Strategic Management Assignment Answers, MBA Assignment Help & Free Assignment Sample from PhD/MBA Experts at affordable price? Acquire HD Quality research work with 100% Plagiarism free content.
MBA 7002 Strategic Management Assignment
Word limit: 3000 words
Weighting of assessment: 50% total marks
Learning Outcomes Covered
- Acquire skills in identifying opportunities through internal and external analysis
- Critically assess and value bases of growth and sustainability of business organizations
- Acquire skills in interpreting and making sound managerial decisions.
- This is an Individual Assignment
- You are required to produce an academic/research document maximum 3000 words.
Opportunities never cease for entrepreneurs with strategic minds
Great entrepreneurs like Sir Richard Branson believes that greater the volatility in the external environment, greater are the opportunities the firm can capture. Real opportunities are not mere “Chances”, but what the changing socio economic, political, and technological environments create and offer for the entrepreneur to revolutionize the organization. The pillars of growth and sustainability are Strategic capability, Competitive Advantage(s), and Superior Customer Service. (Example – “Facebook” of Mark Zuckerberg). Some argue that a fourth pillar too should be added. This pillar is the “Triple Bottom Line”, where the purpose of the organization go beyond private profits and embrace the people and planet factors.
- Identify an entrepreneur (Name) who captured a great opportunity and critically evaluate the opportunity he/she captured. Critically analyse the organization’s strategic capability and the competitive advantage(s).
- Critically review the following statement, “Strategic capability, competitive advantage(s), and superior customer service as pillars of growth and sustainability are out-of-date concepts. Commitment to the ‘Triple Bottom Line’ is the all-encompassing strategy for growth and sustainability.”
- Globalization and regionalization have promoted the following business strategies: Outsourcing, Networking, Merging, and Acquisitions. Often these strategies lead to the need of partnering with different cultures. Critically analyse how the adverse effects of cultural differences due to partnering can be managed.
The following criteria will be used when marking your Assignment:
- Correct selection of the entrepreneur, and critical evaluation of the opportunity he/has captured. The organizational strategic capability and competitive advantage(s) explained (30%)
- The critical review of the statement in Task 2 is rational, demonstrates that the candidate has a sound knowledge about the concepts(30%)
- Excellent and logical critical analysis of how the adverse effects of cultural differences are managed.(25%)
- Extent and relevance of references and conformity to Harvard systems of citations (15%)
Excellent identification of entrepreneur and opportunity, and explanation of firm’s capability and competitive advantage(s)
Very good identification of entrepreneur and opportunity, and explanation of firm’s capability and competitive advantage(s)
Fair identification of entrepreneur and opportunity, and explanation of firm’s capability and competitive advantage(s)
|Less than 05
Failed to identify and explain
Excellent critical review
Very good critical review
|Less than 05
An excellent logical analysis and measures to manage cultural differences given
Very good analysis and measures to manage cultural differences given
Fair analysis and measures provided
|Less than 05
No or poor explanation
References are relevant, adequate. Conformity to Harvard citation is excellent
References are relevant, moderate, and conformity to Harvard citation is good
References are irrelevant, inadequate.Conformity to Harvard citation is poor
|Less than 03
No or irrelevant, references, not conforming to Harvard citations
You must use Harvard Referencing system throughout your work. Correct in-text referencing is required and a full and correct reference list needs to be provided. Please note for academic acceptance, it is important to refer to adequate sources in building critical arguments with regard to this assignment. Generally, the lecturer expects minimum of 20 latest sources from accepted recommended journals, required reading and recommended readings. For a list of required and recommended reading, please refer the “Module Specification” section of the student handbook.
- Paper Size : A4
- Word Count : 3000 words
- Printing Margins : LHS; RHS: 1 Inch
- Binding Margin : ½ Inch
- Header and Footer: 1 Inch
- Printing : Single Sided
- Basic Font Size : 12
- Font Style : Arial/Times New Roman
- Presentation : Bound Document
Important Information for Students
- A hard copy spiral bound document must be submitted to the postgraduate department and the softcopy of the assignment should be uploaded to ICBT SIS on or before the deadline. In addition to this the softcopy of the assignment should be uploaded to the TURNITIN via Cardiff Met Moodle. Students must upload the softcopy before the hardcopy submission. The submission of hardcopy and uploading of softcopy must take place on or before 04.30 pm on the submission day.
Please log on to www.icbtsis.lk to upload your assignment.
For TURNITIN submission please log on to www.cardiffmet.ac.uk and submit through the Moodle.
- Uploaded softcopy should be named as MBA-(subject number) (followed by the Cardiff met student ID.
E.g. for Delivering Successful Projects Assignment
- Students are expected to keep a backup of all the assignments. ICBT and Cardiff Metropolitan University have all the right to re call for soft copy of any assignment at any time during the course.
- Please note that plagiarism is treated as a serious offence and therefore the work you produce must be individual and original although may work in groups in some instances (Please refer to Student Handbook on Plagiarism & Cheating).
- All sources of information must be referenced using “Harvard referencing” where a reference listing should be included at the end of the assignment.
- Please note that the submission date given for this assignment is the final date that you can upload the assignment. No late submissions are allowed by the system. (Please refer to the Student Handbook on Assessments – Late Submissions).
- Please refer to Student Handbook on Assignments – Re-submission, mitigating circumstances procedure.
- Please include the assignment coversheet in your answer. Please avoid copying assignment question in your answer file.
Reference ID: #getanswers2001050